Our Human Resources Department is dedicated to serving our staff and those persons interested in employment at Continental. Continental employs certificated (teachers) and classified (support) staff. For applications, please choose the appropriate application on this page, and forward it via email or fax (520) 399-2081 to our Human Resource Department.
We are currently seeking quality teachers and support staff.
Openings for School Year 2020–2021
- .6 FTE School Counselor - Deadline to apply is on February 20, 2020
- .8 FTE Special Education Teacher - Deadline to apply is on February 20, 2020
- Full-Time School Psychologist
- Full-Time Speech Therapist - Deadline to apply is on February 20, 2020
Please submit application to Human Resources via email.
Administrative Job Openings
- None at this time.
Certificated Job Openings
Continental School District has the following job openings for highly qualified teachers meeting the requirements listed in our recruitment brochure:
- Continental School has the following openings for the 2019–2020 school year:
- Special Education Teachers
Please submit a certified application, AZ teaching certificate, fingerprint clearance, transcripts, and letters of recommendation to Human Resources via email.
Classified Job Openings
- Part-Time Food Service Assistant - Monday through Friday, 4 hours/day, 10 month position
- Part-Time Paraprofessional - Monday through Friday, 4 hours/day. Please submit an application via email. This is an internal only opening.
- Part-Time Bus Driver - Please submit an application via email.
- Substitute Bus Drivers Needed
- Substitute Paraprofessionals
Please complete classified support staff application and submit via email or fax to (520) 399.2081.
Internal Job Openings
- None at this time.
Please submit all completed applications to the attention of Human Resources: Email Cristina Alonso, fax to (520) 399.2081, or mail to:
Continental School Human Resources
P.O. Box 547
Green Valley, AZ 85622
For more information regarding these jobs and the qualifications, please contact our Human Resources Department.